Skip to main content

Name Bubble Camp Labels!




Design your own labels for your kids’ camp clothing and gears. Check out the Name Bubbles Camp Labels that are easy to apply, durable, washable, & waterproof. Name labels are 100% laundry and dishwasher safe. This comes in a variety of shapes and sizes fit to personalize any of your belongings either small or large.


This camp label pack comes with personalized, stick-on labels that are waterproof, laundry-safe, dishwasher-safe, sunscreen-proof, bug spray-proof, and weatherproof. Once these customized name stickers are on, they won't budge.


It is super easy to even by kids but under an adult supervision. Simply customize these tie-dye labels with your little one's name and contact information, and their belongings will always find their way home! These camp labels are going to stick around all year long.


My daughter is getting ready for this camp season and these custom-made adorable tie-dye name labels from Name Bubbles Camp Labels have made these preparation very easy. These will definitely make the planning better for the camping season. These are so fun to use, even my daughter can use it by herself. These Tie-dye clothing labels for kids are a fun and colorful way to label all of child's clothes like jackets, shorts, socks, pants, shirts, sweatshirts anything you want it. They are very cute! My daughter really like the colors and design! We are planning to use it on items like water bottles, lunch bag, jackets, tees bag etc.! This resolves the biggest issues of mixing the stuff with other campers as most kids have similar things these days. What more these stick very well and are waterproof, dishwasher-safe and laundry-safe. Not just camping, these will help wherever your kids go - daycare, school, or sports practice - labeling their gear with custom name stickers make sure the items keeps coming home again. The Name Bubbles Camp Labels are the best labels to put on kids clothes and gear. This comes in different shapes and designs which are perfect for the kids. 

These tags are designed with a powerful adhesive that can stand up washes and wears. So don’t wait get ready for this camp season with these custom name labels and stay worry free of your little one's clothing or other items going missing or lost. Simply customize these labels with your child's name, and you are all set to go. These are made of premium material, eco-friendly ink, safe in the laundry, and will stick strong. 

Size & Quantity

Waterproof Name Labels

20 | Small Rectangle Labels 1.8" x 0.5"

 5 | Rectangle Labels 2.8" x 0.7"

4 | Square Contact Labels 1.5" x 1.5"

Waterproof Shoe Labels

4 | Shoe Labels 0.8" x 1.6"

Stick-On Clothing Labels

40 | Circle Clothing Labels 0.7"


⭐️For Best Results

Apply labels to a clean, dry surface

Allow labels to rest for 24 hours before the first wash


So don’t wait Customize your pack of tie-dye labels for clothing now! 

https://shareasale.com/r.cfm?b=1451890&u=3625266&m=93134&urllink=&afftrack=

Code: Use my code Maddy29 you will extra off on your purchase 

#NameBubblesCampLabel

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lancôme Cils Booster Lash Revitalizing Serum

 # Makeup   #LashSerum   #Lancome   #LashRevitalizingSerum   This is the first time I have tried this eyelashes serum and I must say I liked it very much. After trying this serum for more than a week, I am really impressed with its results. Initially, I was skeptical that this serum would work for me but after continuous use, I have seen a great improvement in my eyelashes.  How to use:  For best results, always use it on clean and dry eyelashes. The application is smooth and easy, after cleansing and drying your face, apply it using a single stroke on your eyelid just like a liquid eyeliner. I use it daily, two times a day, in the morning and evening before going to bed. Overall opinion This is incredible, I am very impressed with its after results & my lashes look healthier and stronger than before. I am surprised that this has actually worked. In less than a month I have noticed a significant difference in the length and thickness of my lashes. ...

Exuviance Daily Resurfacing Peel CA10

                                             Exuviance Daily Resurfacing Peel CA10  Improve your skin appearance with this easy to use home peel treatment. 💫Today I am going to tell you about the best product that I am currently using i.e E͟X͟U͟V͟I͟A͟N͟C͟E͟ D͟A͟I͟L͟Y͟ R͟E͟S͟U͟R͟F͟A͟C͟I͟N͟G͟ P͟E͟E͟L͟ C͟A͟1͟0͟.  Exfoliate your way to glowy skin with these peel pads. I love this face peel pad! It is my absolute favorite product. I was a little skeptical about these peeling pads if these would work for me or not but wow after trying these pads I had a very good feeling. This dissolves dead skin cells, unclog pores, and gives the skin a beautiful glow. I didn't felt that it irritated my skin and felt that my face refreshed and cleaned. I use it 3 times a week, mostly in the evening before bedtime. All you need is to clean the skin, take the pad, and gently wipe it ov...