Burt Bees 🐝
It's time to pamper my skin with this holiday collection set from my favorite brand. I love everything in this set. This comes with Cleansing Cream, Pore Scrub, Hydrating Mask, and Lip Balm.
Cleansing cream:
This works great and is gentle on my sensitive skin. This is great to use, Soap Bark cleans all the makeup, dirt, and impurities from the skin and gives you squeaky clean skin. Chamomile and Aloe soften, Menthol soothes and hydrates the skin which makes my skin freshly clean after each use. Follow up with a moisturizer that will keep the moisture intact and will help to maintain healthy skin.
Scrub:
I have been using this product for more than a week now and I love this product. It is super easy to use, just wet the face then apply the small amount of scrub and gently massage the scrub into a circular motion. Rinse it off with lukewarm water. Willow Bark exfoliates skin to remove dirt, dead skin, and excess oil while Peach Stone gives a shine to the skin. After rinsing, dead skin would be gone and you will have super-soft looking skin. The scrub smells nice and leaves my complexion a healthy, radiant-looking glow.
Hydrating mask:
I love this mask, I apply the mask before going to bed, it absorbs fast into the skin and It locks in the moisture well while I am asleep. I wake up fresh with a brighter look and healthy-looking skin. It has one of the best ingredients Avacado that supports a healthy microbiome that provides the required glow to the skin.
Lip balm:
I'm very picky about lip balms. My lips have a tendency to crack, peel, and become chapped. This lip balm is just awesome, I love the vanilla scent. It goes on really smooth and moisturizes instantly to nourish my lips.
I really like this complete beauty set which helps me to look best in just 4 steps. This kit would be a new addition to my beauty regime. This can be a perfect gift set for your loved ones as this is budget-friendly and is of high quality.
Disclaimer: I received these products complimentary from Burt Bees to test and review. All opinions are honest and my own.



Comments
Post a Comment