Now live your life worry-free with these Poise ultra-thin pads.
Packaging:
I like it's packing, it is lightweight and each pad is individually wrapped, so you can easily carry in your pocket or purse and are perfect to take wherever you go.
Overall Opinion:
I have always struggled to find the pads that don't irritate my skin and leave me with a rash to deal with. But after trying these pads this issue has been addressed. I feel so comfortable after using these and there are no rashes or skin irritation. It is ultra-thin and flexible that allows you to move freely. It is super comfortable to wear and absorbs moisture well. It is thin too so I feel like that I am not wearing anything. I love that these are soft, fit well, and are great at absorbing the liquid. It gives me good protection that I always needed and along with the softness. Overall a great quality product and I would recommend this to every girl who wants great quality pads at a reasonable price.



Comments
Post a Comment